Nine Casks Combine For Copperworks Distilling’s New American Single Malt Whiskey 041
Copperworks American Single Malt Whiskey is created from 100% malted barley and twice-distilled in Scottish copper pot stills.
Crafted from nine casks of whiskey, Release 041 is our most involved blend to date and the one that best illustrates our pledge to always put flavor at the front and center of our production process. Although other Copperworks releases have been created by combining different cask types, barley varietals, and maturation times, Release 041 was created with a widest array of whiskeys to date.
Casks used to develop Release 041
- Four casks were distilled from pale malt and matured in new American Oak for 46 months.
- One cask was distilled from pale malt and matured in new American Oak for 41 months.
- One cask was distilled from Baronesse barley and matured in new American Oak for 37 months.
- Two casks distilled using the “Queen’s Run” method matured in new American Oak for 40 months.
- One cask distilled from pale malt matured in an Oloroso sherry cask for 79 months.
We crafted this release from those casks for one reason. Because we believe it tastes great!
Tasting Notes: Aromas of ripe cantaloupe, tobacco, glazed ham, and banana custard lead to flavors of fig jam, dark cherry, and a back-note of Worcestershire sauce. Finishes with lots of tropical fruit, including pineapple, mango, and papaya.
750ml, 50% ABV. 1,743 (750ml) bottles produced.